Click Here to See Full Article and Ideas
18 Awesome Homemade Toys for Toddlers

I think one of the most fun parts of being a parent is watching your child play. Whether it’s building a city with blocks, or using their imagination to pretend they are captains of a ship sailing on the sea and trying to get away from sea monsters, it is just so amazing to watch their little minds work.
Of course, open-ended toys that allow for all different kinds of fun and imaginative play are a better option than toys that do most of the playing for the child.
One great way to provide fun open-ended toys for your kids is to make them yourself, from items you may already have sitting around your house.
As a part of our No TV Month Challenge, I want to try to make a few new toys for my kids to play with and enjoy, so I’ve been gathering some ideas and inspiration.
Here are eighteen great ideas for homemade toys for toddlers:
It feels so nice to find somebody with some original thoughts on this subject. Really thankful to you for starting this.
ReplyDeletehandmade toys for toddlers