This beautiful mother of four is a dear friend of mine. Our relationship travels all the way back to Jr. High. If you sat down over coffee with Laura and Cliff to listen to their story it would bring tears to your eyes and hope to your soul. It's an adventure glistened through out with dew drops of love. This shimmering love has endured the chance to hope, the valley of despair, valiant steps of courage and the faith of genuine commitment. They will be the first to say it's all due to The Greater Commitment which falls graciously over them and their household. The fruit? ... Well, you will see it smiling in my first family portrait session below!
"It's not you who keep the covenant but The Covenant that keeps you."
Quote by Mike Mason
hi emily...i've looked when i can, but haven't found any of your poetry yet...i'll keep looking--love the gorgeous pictures and thanks for your encouragement--i encourage you too to find places to know and speak from you soul:)
ReplyDeleteWell how about I comment twice! Ha! I think I'm going to find you on facebook and we can share that way...
ReplyDeleteI read 3 of your poems with the titles and definitely enjoyed them...I'll share more when I find you on facebook;)