Phero - The greek word wich means "to bear".
It is used in scripture in bearing light, specifically of the morning star as the Light Bringer.
The word, Photos, comes from the greek word which means, light.

Phero Photos - "To Bear Light"

Friday, October 15, 2010

Football, Fair & Fajitas

It's never a dull moment when the Murphy Family comes to town! We had a blast while doing a lot of walking as we wound our way through the familiar sounds of "Fight! Raider's Fight!" rising from the crowd and the whimsically colorful Fair grounds. I watched my 3 year old raise his 'Raider Gun' proud, zoom around in race cars & fly through the air with his cousins. Then it was out for fajitas and 'ritas. I actually woke up the next day with sore legs, but hey I'm not complaining...I see it as a little workout even if I ate a funnel cake along the way. Enjoy a few captured memories.




Jackson didn't quite know what to think about all the noise at first.





I think we have some Raider's in our future!


and we definitely have a Raider at heart, even though
he 'claims' to be a Longhorn.
















"SMILE!" Party Pick Time.









 

My stylin' Mother-in-law. She actually keeps ME up to date
 on whats "in".



and... I just have to say, 'I love my husbands eyes :)

2 comments:

You May Also Like...