Phero - The greek word wich means "to bear".
It is used in scripture in bearing light, specifically of the morning star as the Light Bringer.
The word, Photos, comes from the greek word which means, light.

Phero Photos - "To Bear Light"

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Jonah


My baby boy now not such a baby as he toddles well in all his wobbly bits at the age of one and a half now. In this picture, with sand between his toes he was only crawling, or I should say "crawlking." This was his way of moving around on the floor with one knee bent down and the other knee up with foot down - it looked like a half walk, half crawl - thus, the crawlk! How I love him so even with his little temper, pinching, and yes even hitting. We are sinful at birth that is for sure. He adores trains, burst with laughter when dumping anything out on the floor, and tearing down his older brother block towers. The bath is not only for bathing but Jonah will crawl over the edge of the tub, plop himself down on the bottom and play, play, play. Who knew a tub without water was the new play pen?  He eagerly tries to keep up with his 3 yr. old brother so much so that he finds himself face down on the cement quite often, but only to bounce back up and keep on truck'n. When tired, he reaches those plump arms up toward me, wraps them tight around my neck and then ever so kindly rubs my ear over and over with his tiny fingers. I tell him he has his own ears to soothe with, but if he really understood what I was saying, I would never utter those words aloud for I will miss those five little fingers on my ears very much some day. "Jonah, in six months you will be two and that will come way too soon."

Take hold of the days you have and you will find what the day has will take hold of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like...