Erica is one of my closest friends - we have much in common!
We have both worked with Campus Crusade for Christ, have married men who were called to Seminary and read too much theology, but we LOVE them no matter how much they have had to read in the last 3 years while Erica and I each birthed 2 kiddos within 2 years (Yes, this is while in Seminary -we are definitely nuts). To top it off we are both addicted photography and we are not ashamed for it is our muse and outlet as stay at home mom's.
She's a blessing and so is her family!















Beautiful tribute - and beautiful family! How special to have friends like this. I love the light in your pictures and the moments you capture.
ReplyDeleteThank you Amber! It is a special friendship indeed. Blessings!
DeleteI love these! Of course I am always partial to the candid ones where everyday life is happening. I think the one where each are holding a daughter (one upside down) with Erica kissing her hubby is adorable! It seems like a window into what their life is like everyday. love u!
ReplyDeleteThanks La! I'm partial to candid moments too : ) Love you!
Delete