Phero - The greek word wich means "to bear".
It is used in scripture in bearing light, specifically of the morning star as the Light Bringer.
The word, Photos, comes from the greek word which means, light.

Phero Photos - "To Bear Light"

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Little Bubbly!




Looking into this picture I find the mist of worries that hover settle down more faint and I am well reminded of the riches that pass by me daily such as a full supply of clean water upon which I don't have to be concerned when my chidren gulp it down!













Enough Bubbly For Me!

2 comments:

  1. Emily, fantastic photos here. Dena from TheHighCalling.org told our team about your site and your photography. Thanks for sharing your good gifts with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily! So glad to see you again! Thanks for linking up with us for Tuesdays Around the World! We are super glad to have you : ) Do you mind just popping a link to communal Global in your post? That would be awesomesauce! Thanks!

    PS Thanks for your sweet comment. I laughed about it being from your husband. At first I was like 'WOW I have never had a dude like my blog that much!'

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like...