Phero - The greek word wich means "to bear".
It is used in scripture in bearing light, specifically of the morning star as the Light Bringer.
The word, Photos, comes from the greek word which means, light.

Phero Photos - "To Bear Light"

Friday, May 13, 2011

The Hodge Family - Group 1

I had the treat of capturing 'a day in the life' of the two sweetest pink cheeked, red head girls I know. A day in the life with this family was a true treasure and delight.
I followed the girls and their sweet Mama around as the bathed, dressed, played,
& hunted for unwanted bugs outdoors.
We ended with a country-chic family session in a tall golden grass field.
Over the next few days I am posting some of my favorites from each of these moments.
Enjoy!




             





When I look at this profile ...I pause.



















 

(c) Copyright. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like...