Phero - The greek word wich means "to bear".
It is used in scripture in bearing light, specifically of the morning star as the Light Bringer.
The word, Photos, comes from the greek word which means, light.

Phero Photos - "To Bear Light"

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Little Boy Left Behinds - part II

These are a few of my current treasured left behinds.









Rather than wispering," Momma I need you", these train cars wisper -
Momma where in the world were you!



Slept in beds... wishing the sleeping lasted a bit longer but I'll take what I get. The beds stay this way more than the other : )




Reptiles are "amazing" as Jackson would say!


How do your children put their tooth brushes away?


Looks like, Ye Ha, had his last Yeeee Haaa


This is our boys 'Storybook Bible'. It's a favorite around here and was given to us by Uncle Lane & Aunt La. Jack decided to honor them by using their favorite donut shop as a binding means so that we could keep the Bible and keep the memory of La & Lane's gift.

We all grew up going to Shipley's donuts....mmmm maybe I should go get some?


We like eggs around here too...


'Stumbling Buffalo' is Jonah's Indian nic-name given to him by Uncle Billy. I've been wanting to caputre Jonah's half-drunk wobbly running due to his thighs still rubbing against each other.
see below...



 His wibbly wobbly running won't last much longer
but I have a feeling running down the hallway will!

One day they will both be running like Jackson... super star style! Jackson can actually run 30 min. straight with me. He'll say, "Mom lets go on a jog!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like...