Phero - The greek word wich means "to bear". It is used in scripture in bearing light, specifically of the morning star as the Light Bringer. The word, Photos, comes from the greek word which means, light.
Phero Photos - "To Bear Light"
Monday, June 25, 2012
Travis & Lesleigh
My wonderful Brother-in-law, incredible Uncle to my kiddos, and his sweet girlfriend Lesleigh
added life and fresh love to our family trip in Hunt last weekend.
Thanks sooooo much! Travis and I absolutely adore each and every pic! Your work is amazing! I would love to pass along your blog to others who can have such experience.
Wow, great pics Emma! I love the open space shots =)
ReplyDeleteEmm,
ReplyDeleteThanks sooooo much! Travis and I absolutely adore each and every pic! Your work is amazing! I would love to pass along your blog to others who can have such experience.
You really have a talent!
Anonymous!
ReplyDeleteEm you are the best. I just knew the pictures were be outstanding! Thanks again! :)
Anonymous!
ReplyDeleteEm you are the best! I just knew the pictures would turn out to be outstanding! You really do have the eye! I told you years ago! lol
Thanks again. We love them!