One of my closest friends from college glows with baby bliss. This couple long-asked of the Lord and He answered with a baby boy! Can't wait to meet you little Matthew!
Pages
Phero - The greek word wich means "to bear".
It is used in scripture in bearing light, specifically of the morning star as the Light Bringer.
The word, Photos, comes from the greek word which means, light.
Phero Photos - "To Bear Light"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You May Also Like...
-
Lush Publication in the May 2013 issue of Red River Review Life buds before me while cricket sounds debut the coming out of flow...
-
Hands down, this is one of the bravest families I know. How do you put words up against the battle of brain cancer? Philip fights dai...
-
The first anniversary of my sister’s death I was given a tree. “Oh great”, I thought. This wasn’t a joyful, thank-filled ‘great’; this was ...
-
A brown boarded box sits quiet on the kitchen table. Pieces of lined white paper rest close, the pencil lay in place beside the box, ontop ...






No comments:
Post a Comment